I'm gonna talk about some shit here. And you're gonna agree with it. And if you don't, you'll at least be entertained. Thanks for letting me take up some of your time ;-)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Spit Factor: She Says...

Did you know, devourer of this vag, that you aren’t as good as you think? But I, as the woman whose poon that you’re so diligently snacking on, am not going to inform you of that because I don’t wanna “fuck up the moment” *blank stare*

While you’re slurping and smacking away and I’m waiting for you to be done (because I’ve already faked an orgasm, but you don’t wanna stop) a million and one things are running through my head. At the forefront of the thoughts of what I’m gonna cook for dinner tomorrow, how much longer this is gonna last, where my panties are, etc. there’s one pressing issue that’s driving me CRAZY (in a bad way) at this very moment…
*thinking* WHY is there So. Much. SPIT?!?!  There’s spit in my ass crack! Why is there spit in my ass crack! Oh, shit he’s propping me up. I know he wants to get a full frontal, but it’s gonna travel. The spit is gonna… Aw man! It’s running up my BACK! Oh God! It’s forming a pool under my neck! Is he DROOLING on my shit! What the fuck is he doing?!!!

Meanwhile, I’m squirming; not from pleasure, but from being purely grossed out! Were you unaware that my moving AWAY from you is NOT a good thing? I’m not running, homeboy! I’m drying off my back! Who told you that it was ok to drench my lady parts in your saliva? Did you know that I produce MY OWN moisture? Yeah. I do. I shouldn’t be so wet that I can provide propulsion! It’s NOT a slip and slide! You don’t use that much spit to kiss the lips on my face! Think about it, sir.

Unless I tell you to, do NOT spit on my twat! It is NOT ok to unwarrantedly reach back into the recesses of your throat and hock a lougie on my area! 1. I do not look favorably upon being spat on! And 2. You usually miss and hit the crack of my thigh or my damn pelvis! My pelvis??? C’mon, dude! It’s RIGHT in front of you! I know YOU like that nasty shit, but I, my dear, am not a man. Again, I provide MY OWN moisture.
I’ll tell you what... Let’s prop YOU up, lift your balls, drool up YOUR butt crack, and see how you like it. No? Didn’t think so.

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Stop the madness, LOL!!!!! This is definitely a no no...u know I said this before. Don't spit on me...TF???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Proceeds to give standing ovation* BRAVO, my dear! Not only do I wholeheartedly agree, I have to appreciate the blunt honesty! Tell it like it is my love. <3

    ReplyDelete